Rules for Robins Glenn
Rules for Robins Glenn - Homeowners & Renters
- Quiet time is between 10:00 PM & 8:00 AM - That is inside your home and out side!
- Homes must be kept up - grass mowed, trash picked up, trash cans properly stored, house trim painted and no unsightly junk in front or backyards.
- Young children are to be supervised - children should be taught to respect their neighbors property & each other. During the school year, remind your children that while they are waiting for their bus, they are playing in a PARKING LOT and that cars are coming in and out of it.
- Speed limit is 20 mph.
- Stop signs need to be obeyed.
- No atv, motorbike or any other motorized vehicles are to be used on roads, common grounds or sidewalks. Under aged children are not allowed to operate motorized equipment in the development.
- Unlicensed vehicles are not allowed on the streets in RG.
- Please pick up after your animals- in your yard or when you are walking them in the neighborhood.
- No changes can be made to the outside of your property without consent of RGHOA. Plans for new decks, fences and any possible paint changes to your home must be pre-approved by RGHOA.
- Snow removal of the main roads in RG is taken care of by Washington Co Roads.
*As a reminder: Private contractors clear the secondary roads and parking lots once Washington Co Roads has cleared the main roads.*